Product descriptions (those paragraphs of copy next to items in catalogs and online stores) can be a great way to earn money as a copywriter. Nearly every single company that sells products also needs product descriptions, and most companies are constantly cycling in new items. Even better, it’s very rare that a writer actually sees a product in person; you’re much more likely to get pictures and descriptions. And that means that, in many cases, product descriptions can be written from anywhere!
In this course, you’ll learn:
- What makes writing product descriptions a unique kind of copywriting
- How to use your copywriting skills to succeed where other content writers would fail
- How to use target audience insights to craft the best copy
- How to find companies that need your expertise
- Tips and techniques to blast through many-product projects