LinkedIn is one of the most important tools you can use to build your business, create a positive professional reputation and find new work. But most people are vastly underutilizing it and aren’t even aware of many of the features (and tricks!) you can use to make the most of your profile. This course goes into a full soup-to-nuts retooling of your LinkedIn usage, resulting in a profile and presence that can help build your career, even while you’re away from the computer.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to retool your headline, summary and experience to
- How to take advantage of the portfolio element and drive people to your site
- What elements you must include in your profile and what you can skip
- How to connect to people most effectively, plus how to curate your network
- How to extend your presence beyond your network using other people’s work