See below for current available positions:
Filthy Rich Writer and our signature program, the Comprehensive Copywriting Academy, are all about providing tips, tools, and training to new and aspiring copywriters. After all, to us, being “filthy rich” means having a job you love, being good at what you do, and making great money doing it! We’re a female-owned and -run business and we’re passionate about empowering people to take control of their careers and destinies.
We’re looking for a smart, detail-obsessed virtual assistant to help with the day to day administrative duties of managing and growing the business. We’re based in Boston but absolutely willing to work with people remotely and you’ll be working directly with our founder, Nicki.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
– Answering customer service emails
– Monitoring Facebook ad comments
– Posting pre-determined posts on social media
– Designing and creating pins for Pinterest on Canva (and repurposing them for Instagram)
– Using Tailwind to schedule these pins
– Research and report compilation (ex. Researching time tracking software and compiling a report of key features of each)
– Access to a computer and dependable Internet service
– Excellent English comprehension and writing ability
– Problem-solving ability
– Top-notch customer service skills, patience, and a compassionate, professional demeanor
– Experience using Word and Excel
– Experience using Facebook and Instagram
– Ability to check in daily
– Ability to work 2-3 hours per weekday (with holidays off)
Not required, but definitely pluses:
– Customer service experience
– Instagram posting experience
– Tailwind software experience
– Canva software experience
– Previous assistant or virtual assistant experience
Hours for this role will begin at 10-15 hours per week with the potential for more as the company grows.
To apply for this role, please send along your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the words “pink fuzzy dice” in your subject line when you apply. Please also take the free personality test at 16personalities.com (it’ll only take a few minutes) and include your four-letter personality type your cover letter.
As part of your application, please indicate which parts of the day you’ll be most available for work (ex. morning, afternoon, and/or evening). We’re more than happy to consider stay-at-home parents, students, and all other varieties of applicants but we require that our work is your sole focus during the time that you’re on the clock.
Please note that this role is not available for bartering or any kind of alternative payment structure.