While you can listen to the podcast on your preferred platform, you’ll find the opportunity to review a podcast via iTunes or Apple Podcasts, which you can download for free on multiple devices.
Here’s how to leave a podcast review based on your device!
On a PC
- Download iTunes for Windows for free by clicking here.
- Search for “Build Your Copywriting Business” in the iTunes store and click on the image.
3. Select the “Ratings & Reviews” tab if not already selected.
4. Click the “Write a Review” button located under “Customer Reviews” and leave your review!
On a Mac
1. Open the Apple Podcasts application and search for “Build Your Copywriting Business.” (Apple Podcasts comes pre-installed on new Macs; if you have an older Mac, you can download iTunes for free by clicking here.)
2. Scroll down to the “Ratings & Reviews” section.
3. Click on the “Write a Review” button and leave your review!
On an iPhone, iPad, or other Apple mobile device
- Open the Apple Podcasts app (Apple Podcasts comes pre-installed on most devices; if you uninstalled it, you can download it for free by click on the App Store, searching Apple Podcasts, and downloading the app).
2. Search for “Build Your Copywriting Business” and click on the image.
3. Scroll past the episodes to the “Ratings & Reviews” section. underneath will be the “Write a Review” button similar to iTunes on the computer.
On an Android device
Unfortunately, while you can listen to the podcast from your Android device via Google Podcasts, Spotify, and other platforms, these options do not allow for reviews and Android users are not able to download Apple Podcasts or iTunes.