Many of us get into copywriting because we want more freedom: freedom to work when and where we want so that we can pick up kids from school, prioritize our health, take a walk if we need a break, and just simply have some downtime for ourselves!
Courtney, a mom, copywriter, and Comprehensive Copywriting Academy student, was working seven days a week at one point to make ends meet. Shifting into copywriting has allowed Courtney not only to make nearly five figures each month but to focus on what matters most: her family.
As Courtney said in this conversation, “I really adopted this mindset of ‘If they can do it, I can do it.’ I would go through the Facebook group and look for people’s testimonials and their stories of success and things that the’ve done. I’m like, ‘Okay. I can do it! If they can do it, I can do it! I adopted that mantra wholeheartedly and it really has paid off.”
If copywriting is something you want to do, you CAN do it, too. There’s more than enough work to go around.
Either you start taking small actions today and a year from now you’re that much closer (or potentially already surpassing!) your goal. Or you’ve just spent another year wondering where you could take your life.
Isn’t it time to make a change and take control of your life?
Haven’t started with the free training yet? Check it out.
Check out more videos from moms!
- Raising a Family and Building a Copywriting Business—Peta’s Story
- Building a Copywriting Business as a Mom with Kate K., Dorothy & Jen
- From Financial Professional to Copywriter—Chaundell’s Story
Check out more student videos!
- This American Living in Cyprus Tells Us How She Makes 6 Figures as a Copywriter
- Her Goal Was to Replace Her Teaching Income in 5 Months. She Did it in 6 Weeks.
- See what more students have to say about the Comprehensive Copywriting Academy
- Watch the CCA Student Stories playlist on YouTube
Last Updated on September 12, 2023